- As Awards Season Kicks Off, The 2014 ISA’s Move West
- What If Your GRANDPARENTS… Read Your Text Messages?
- Can Ben Affleck Successfully Suit Up as the Dark Knight?
- Top 10 Rules to Avoid Rookie Audition Mistakes
- The Watered-Down Hunger Games Trilogy, by the Angry Nerd [VIDEO]
- The Unraveling of Secret Societies in Pop Cultural References
- Bill Gates & President Bill Clinton, Exclusive Interview Parts 1 thru 4
- 15 Seemingly UnImportant, Yet Vital, Facts About Sex
Category Archives: Pillow Talks
By B.Z.20 Sep 2010
15 Foods To Get You In The Mood
The word aphrodisiac derives from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. The objective of an aphrodisiac is to increase sexual desire, and some natural remedies, in ancient tradition and modern science alike, have proven to boost sexual stimulation. Maybe there would…
By Steven Novak25 Aug 2010
A Dirty Dozen Pre- And Post-coital Conversations In Movie History
Sex without a little conversation is like a steak without seasoning. Sure, it tastes all right, and it’s still steak, but it’s missing something integral. Coming up with a memorable bit of pre- or post-coital conversation isn’t eas…